Valuations under SEBI & Stock Exchange Related Matters
SEBI and stock exchange valuation is required in the following cases.
- Exit opportunity to shareholders of Exclusive Listed Companies (ELC) in terms of SEBI circular SEBI/HO/MRD/DSA/CIR/P/2016/110 dated October 10, 2016 to determine the exit price.
- Preferential Issue of Shares of a listed company, wherein the shares are traded to calculate the base price of an allotment.
- Delisting of shares
- Transactions in REIT/Inv IT Assets
- Open Offer, in case of a listed company, wherein shares are intermittently traded to calculate the base price to give a public offer to the shareholders of the company.
- Valuation of Assets, in case of a consideration apart from cash is issued to the promoters or person acting in concert to calculate the fair value of the business belonging to the promoter’s group.
At Valuation India, we offer the best SEBI/ stock exchange valuations through different approaches, based on the circumstance. Connect with us for more information.