Valuation Services in the Middle East
The Middle Eastern region of the world needs no introduction when it comes to oil, gas, and fossil fuel production. It has been the world’s traditional powerhouse of oil. The Middle East comprises various countries, including the UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Kuwait, etc. But lately, the Middle Eastern economy has diversified and achieved milestones in various other sectors like infrastructure, healthcare, retail, transport, real estate, etc. Together, these sectors are helping the Middle Eastern economy prosper and strengthen its position across the global economic map.
At Valuation India, we help companies across Middle Eastern countries with a vital service – business valuation. We provide companies of varying sizes and business domains with valuation services in the Middle East for a range of purposes like M&A, investments, taxation, etc. Here’s more to our valuation services in the Middle East.
Our Valuation Services
We cover various business areas with our valuation services in the Middle East. Here are some of them.
- Startup valuations
- Intangible asset valuations
- Tangible asset valuations
- Debts and derivatives
- Fairness opinions for existing valuation
- Expert witness company valuations
- Valuation under Sweat Equity/ESOP
- Portfolio valuation
- Valuations for dispute settlements
- Management Buy Out (MBO) valuations
- Valuations for corporate restructuring
- Swap ratio valuation
- Property evaluation
- Valuations for mergers, demergers
Valuation Methods We Use in the Middle East
Our valuation professionals in the Middle East leverage are proficient in various valuation methods and select the right one based on your business’s requirement.
- Asset-Based Valuation Method
- Capitalization of Earnings Valuation Method
- RoI-Based Valuation Method
- Market Capitalization Method
- Comparable Companies Multiples method (CCM)
- Liquidation Value Method
- Comparable Transaction Multiples method (CTM)
- Multiples of Earnings Valuation Method
- Book Value Valuation Method
- Going Concern Method
- Discounted Cash Flow Method, etc.
Why is Valuation India the Preferred Valuation Firm in the Middle East?
We are one of the most reliable valuation companies in the Middle East. And, that’s not for one but several reasons. Here are five of them.
- A comprehensive coverage of valuation services
- Valuations for business of varying sizes like startups, SMEs and MNCs
- Expertise in the valuation aspects of various Middle Eastern countries
- Professional team of registered valuers in Middle East
- Expertise in multiple valuation methods
If you’ve been looking for valuation firms in the Middle East, connect with us at [email protected] and explore our value proposition.