Valuation Company in Dubai
Are you a company operating across the competitive business landscape of the UAE and looking for business valuation services in Dubai? Then, you’ve come to the right place! Valuation India, a valuation company in Dubai, is here to serve.
In today’s fiercely competitive and dynamic age, every business owner must stay informed about the market. But at the same time, they should also have cognizance of the business’s worth and value.
Business valuation is the key to knowing the latter. It benefits a company in various ways. However, business valuation involves several technical complexities, dealing with which requires hiring professional business valuation services in Dubai. Valuation India fulfills that need by helping companies of varying sizes calculate the value of their business with various business valuation methods and approaches. They include the following.
- Discounted Cash Flow Method
- Market Capitalization Method
- RoI-Based Valuation Method
- Capitalization of Earnings Valuation Method
- Going Concern Method
- Liquidation Value Method
- Book Value Valuation Method
- Asset-Based Valuation Method
- Comparable Companies Multiples method (CCM)
- Multiples of Earnings Valuation Method
- Comparable Transaction Multiples method (CTM)
Our portfolio involves working as a valuation firm in Dubai for a range of startups, MNCs, and SMEs from varying business domains. But that isn’t the only reason you should choose us as your valuation company in Dubai. Here are a few more reasons.
Why are We Among the Reliable Business Valuation Companies in Dubai?
Here’s why we are a valuation company in Dubai to reckon with.
- Careful, organized, and meticulous approach toward business valuation.
- Experienced business valuation consultants.
- Decades of cumulative experience in providing valuation services.
- Practical understanding and expertise in various business valuation methods.
- Diverse client base including SMEs, MNCs, and startups.
- A comprehensive scope of valuation, including insurance company valuation, brand valuations, private company valuation, corporate finance valuation, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business valuation helps companies determine the commercial worth of their business. It analyzes a business’s various areas to calculate its value. Valuation helps determine the business’s fair value for various reasons, including investor pitches, sale value, taxation, establishing partner ownership, etc. It is a technically intricate process and requires partnering with a valuation firm in Dubai.
Some reasons for making business valuation crucial include the following.
- Evaluating business performance and standing
- Preparing to go public
- Preparing for takeovers, mergers and acquisitions
- Pitching the business to investors
- Planning taxes
- Resolving partner disputes
Here are some factors to consider while choosing business valuation companies in Dubai.
- The company’s expertise in various business valuation methods.
- Necessary certificates, approvals, licenses, and credentials.
- Experience in business valuation
- Team of business valuation experts
- Other factors like pricing, agility, overall customer approach, etc.
The time to complete a valuation depends on various factors like the business’s size, locations, the method chosen, technical complications, etc. However, usually, it takes around two to three weeks for an expert valuation company in Dubai to complete the valuation. Although yes, the time will vary from company to company.
Which factors should a business consider before conducting business valuation?
Some factors to consider while calculating a business’ value include the following.
- The company’s size
- Growth potential
- Business prospects
- Historical earnings
- EBITDA (value based on earnings before interest, depreciation, taxes, and amortization functions)
- Revenue trends
- Market reputation
- Competitive advantages
- Geographical location
Staff and management team